AbstraktMetal is now available. Go to AbstraktRegistry.blogspot.com to fill out your application.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Detonation - An Epic Defiance [2002]



Artist - Detonation
Album - An Epic Defiance 
Year - 2002
Genre - Melodic Deathmetal
Country - Netherlands 

Link - myspace.com/detonationnl

Tracklist:
1.The Dawning
2.An Epic Defiance
3.The Prophecy Unfolds
4.Sword-Carved Skin
5.Forever Buried Pain
6.Crawling Through Vile
7.The Collision of Despair
8.Deserving Death
9.Voices Beyond Reason
10.Lost Euphoria Part II
11.The Last of My Commands
12.Starve

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I got only one word to describe the work and art of this band.

AWESOME

I've format my local drive, so i say thank you for upload this material.

Excuse me for my bad english spell.

Greetings from Cordoba, Argentina.